Kent's Hop Farm Festival le 3 juillet

Toutes les infos et reports, organisation & déplacements pour les concerts de Prince en Europe en 2011
Répondre
npg2000
Official Member
Official Member

18 mai 2011, 11:29

http://www.nme.com/news/prince/56737

Prince is set to play his only UK show of 2011 at Kent's Hop Farm Festival on July 3.

The singer will be headlining the newly-announced third day of the festival, which will now be taking place over three days: July 1-3. The Eagles are headlininig the first night of the bash while Morrissey will head up the second night.

Bryan Ferry, Brandon Flowers, Carl Barat, Iggy And The Stooges and Lou Reed are also on the bill for the event. More acts are due to be announced soon – see Hopfarmfestival.com for more information.

To check the availability of Hop Farm tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/TICKETS now, or call 0871 230 1094.

Prince's only other scheduled 2011 European festival appearance so far is for Poland's Open'er event, whch takes place on June 30-July 3.
Jimipaisley
Modérateur
Modérateur
fan depuis : 1984

18 mai 2011, 11:54

PRINCE

TO HEADLINE HOP FARM MUSIC FESTIVAL SUNDAY 3RD JULY 2011

Embargoed till 09.00 Wednesday 18 May 2011

Global icon PRINCE is confirmed to headline the Hop Farm Music Festival in his only UK show of the year.

The festival will be extended to a third day to give fans the chance to see Prince in this exclusive one-off UK performance.

It will be the first time Prince has played in the UK since he broke sales records at a 21-date residency at the O2 arena in 2007.

Prince will top the bill on Sunday 3 July on the newly announced third day. This makes the 4th annual Hop Farm Music Festival, which already boasts headline performances by EAGLES and MORRISSEY, the biggest to date.

Tickets will go on sale Thursday 19th May at 9am.

Fans that have already purchased two day tickets for Hop Farm will be able to upgrade their tickets to a third day for just £40, (ticket agents will be in contact with current weekend ticket holders).

Supporting acts for the Sunday of the festival will be announced shortly.

The now three-day festival will take place on Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd July in Paddock Wood, Kent. Maintaining its NO SPONSORSHIP, NO BRANDING ethos, the Hop Farm will be sticking to the winning formula of showcasing legendary and contemporary acts, making it a standout fixture in the congested festival calendar.

Vince Power, the Festival organiser, said: “I am really excited about having Prince at the Hop Farm, we have worked hard to get the third day up and running and we hope that fans will appreciate the integrity of the bill and see it’s one of the most musically exciting this year that stands head and shoulders above a lot of other festivals.”

Prince joins other big names: Iggy and the Stooges, Bryan Ferry, Lou Reed, BrandonFlowers. Patti Smith, Death Cab For Cutie and many more…

The festival has four music stages and includes comedy and campsite stages.

Tickets for the two previously announced days are already on sale and music lovers will be able to snap up tickets for the newly announced third day from 9am Thursday 19th May.

A ticket for the whole of the three-day event will cost £170. Two day tickets (for either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday) are priced at £130 and a single day ticket is £70. Festival-goers who have already purchased two day tickets will be able to upgrade to the third day to see Prince for just £40.

Weekend Camping is £30 (Thurs – Mon) or £25 per day. Children under 12 go in for free (ticket has to be produced).

For all line up details, tickets, announcements and news visit: www.hopfarmfestival.com

Tickets available through:

See Tickets: www.seetickets.com

Eventim: www.eventim.co.uk

HMV Tickets: www.hmv.com

Lastminute: www.lastminute.com

Follow us on www.facebook.com/theHopFarmMusicFestival and www.twitter.com/hopfarmfestival
r6
Official Member
Official Member

18 mai 2011, 12:13

Ils font le même principe que pour Amsterdam en ce qui concerne la vente des places .Pass trois jours + machin etc...
Mais c' est cool , il se promène le kid. ;)
More candy 4 u
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : le film purple rain

18 mai 2011, 12:23

Bryan Ferry ,Iggy pop &the Stooges ,LOU REED]waah!!! :ghee:
" The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar". Jimi Hendrix
Lénou
Official Member
Official Member

18 mai 2011, 13:09

je suis supposé rentrer d'angleterre le 1er mais prêt a rallonger le séjour jusqu'au concert, mais est-ce que vous avez compris s'il était possible d'obtenir un ticket uniquement pour prince et à quel prix ???
squidsquad
Official Member
Official Member

18 mai 2011, 17:37

Lénou a écrit :je suis supposé rentrer d'angleterre le 1er mais prêt a rallonger le séjour jusqu'au concert, mais est-ce que vous avez compris s'il était possible d'obtenir un ticket uniquement pour prince et à quel prix ???
sans problème !!! c'est £70. Jette un oeil sur le site de Hop Farm :-)
funkycity
Official Member
Official Member

19 mai 2011, 15:23

Hello,

Billets visiblement en vente ici sur le site du "londonticketcentre" :

http://www.londonticketcentre.com/index ... XP,19EUB,1

125 £
Lénou
Official Member
Official Member

19 mai 2011, 18:58

125 livres => 140euros nan mais possible quoi ... pffff :-(
ElBebo
Official Member
Official Member

19 mai 2011, 19:00

funkycity a écrit :Hello,

Billets visiblement en vente ici sur le site du "londonticketcentre" :

http://www.londonticketcentre.com/index ... XP,19EUB,1

125 £

Non attention c'est un site de revente. Les billets sont en vente ici :
http://www.eventim.co.uk/hopfarm

70£ pour le dimanche.
More candy 4 u
Official Member
Official Member

20 mai 2011, 19:21

Pour Prince seul c'est 70£ ,c'est le dimanche 3 juillet
mais je viens de lire (extrait de rolling stone )que le festival se termine le 3 juillet a midi
cela veut il dire que Prince va jouer le matin????? :| (ou nuit du 2 au 3????matin,horaire de nuit ou
erreur???? :perplex:
" The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar". Jimi Hendrix
CycoZora
Modérateur
Modérateur
fan depuis : 1987

20 mai 2011, 20:54

No more candy 4 u a écrit :Pour Prince seul c'est 70£ ,c'est le dimanche 3 juillet
mais je viens de lire (extrait de rolling stone )que le festival se termine le 3 juillet a midi
cela veut il dire que Prince va jouer le matin????? :| (ou nuit du 2 au 3????matin,horaire de nuit ou
erreur???? :perplex:
Si c'est 12PM qui est marqué, c'est minuit. C'est bien plus vraisemblable que 12AM (midi).
« Sans musique, la vie serait une erreur »
Friedrich Nietzsche 'Crépuscule des idoles' ©1888
More candy 4 u
Official Member
Official Member

21 mai 2011, 16:50

Il est écrit midi ,ici :
"Le Hop Farm Festival accueille Prince, Eagles et Morrissey

19 mai 2011 - (bum) - La liste des artistes invités de renom ne cesse de s’allonger au Hop Farm Festival édition 2011.

Le Hop Farm Festival aura lieu pour une 4e année consécutive dans le Kent, en Angleterre. Les têtes d’affiche désormais confirmées,
selon Rolling Stone : Prince, Eagles et Morrissey. Ce sera un retour pour Prince, qui n’est pas monté sur scène en Angleterre depuis 2007.
Avec la quantité de personnalités musicales sur place, il est à parier que le ratio de billets vendus penchera plus vers le laissez-passer complet plutôt que l'entrée journalière. Des noms comme Iggy and the Stooges, Lou Reed, Bryan Ferry, 10cc et Death Cab For Cutie monteront sur scène devant une foule pouvant atteindre 53 000 personnes.

Le Hop Farm Festival débutera le vendredi 1er juillet en après-midi et se terminera le dimanche 3 juillet, à midi. ..."
ckoi.com
Vincent2Paris
Official Member
Official Member

25 mai 2011, 09:49

Hop Farm Music Festival a écrit : We are very pleased to announce that playing with Prince will be Tinie Tempah, Larry Graham & Graham Central Station, Imelda May, Labrinth, Parade, Dutch Uncles and Tall Ships....with many more are to be announced in the following days.
ahem... Larry est de la partie pour Kent, il est probable qu'il soit aussi de la partie pour le SDF... :grr:
niko67
Official Member
Official Member

25 mai 2011, 16:20

Il me semble que tu avais adoré le concert de Larry au Bataclan ? Me trompe-je ?
Vincent2Paris
Official Member
Official Member

25 mai 2011, 19:09

niko67 a écrit :Il me semble que tu avais adoré le concert de Larry au Bataclan ? Me trompe-je ?
Oui absolument. Mais je trouverais dommage si Prince proposait à son public français la même 1ère partie qu'à Arras il y a un an, et qu'au Zénith en 1998. Mince, il pourrait proposer autre chose. Remarque tant qu'on échappe à Mint Condition, c'est déjà ça.
Répondre

Retourner vers « 2011 SUMMER TOUR EUROPE »