Hommages à Prince (musiciens, proches, personnalités ...)

Lisez ou annoncez les dernières news. Puis débattons-en.
Règles du forum
Merci de citer vos sources quand vous postez une information.
Pensez à faire un copier/coller de l'info, article ou autre en plus du simple lien internet afin que le sujet ne perde tout sens quand le lien sera mort.

La team
xpectation2000
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1984

26 avril 2016, 10:31

Luis a écrit :un lien vers la photo des claviers ?

https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=57AF808C
jojo 94
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 10:47

idem clic droit et enregistrer la photo sous ...j'ai oublié dans la précipitations de l'ouvrir en grand et de voir les propriétés de la photo pour la copier ensuite mais il y a eu plus rapide que moi et c'est tant mieux.
F.M.
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 2006

26 avril 2016, 11:31

Polnareff a annoncé ce matin sur E1 qu'il allait intégrer Purple Rain dans les setlists de ses prochains concerts.
walleum
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 12:04

Joshua et 3rdEyeGirl ont également réagi, sauf Donna il me semble.
Je n'ai pas accès à twitter, je posterai donc les textes (tous très touchants) plus tard, à moins quelqu'un le fasse à ma place.
(edit : ok ils ont été postés, merci)

Comme indiqué plus haut, Morris Hayes a posté un très beau texte en plus de la photo
Hello FB fam. This is my first post since the tragic loss of my brother, Prince. I am here in Mpls. with my former band mates and co-workers to grieve, hug, laugh and most of all figure out what happen with my brother Prince. I know it's hard for us the band, administration, crew and the lovers of his work to not have a central place to pay our respects, but last night we were able to at least get together with a few friends and celebrate this great man's life. I so wish you could have felt the love I did last night. One thing is for sure, know that The Revolution, The N.P.G., Sheila E., 3rd Eye Girl, The Time, The Family, Mazarati and all the rest represented there last night love you, the lovers of his work, and will always be grateful for your concern and support. Without you, there is no us. You have been good to us and we will continue to be good to you. Please know that all those groups live on. This shot here is part of the justice league of keyboard players minus the greats, Renato Neto, Cassandra O'Neal, Kip Blackshire, Chance Howard, Rosie Gaines, the late Bonnie Boyer, Gayle Chapman and Rad. (Hope I didn't overlook anyone!) We missed you last night. Much love everyone and peace and be wild!
Modifié en dernier par walleum le 26 avril 2016, 15:12, modifié 1 fois.
Nobody broke your heart, you broke your own because you can't finish what you start
peachml
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1991

26 avril 2016, 12:07

Will Smith, Samuel L Jackson, Katie Perry ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNfiWvglF88

Vous avez après plusieurs liens dont un sur le dernier passage chez Arsenio
A la fin, il lui parle de drogues mais il n'y a pas de réponses ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDUhHwTLZpE

Stevie Wonder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc52SZPArzA

:pleur4:
Jibiz
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 12:16

Lettre de Prince à George Clinton :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
tomprince63
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1989

26 avril 2016, 13:39

:pleur4: :pleur4: :pleur4: :pleur4: :pleur4:
Return Of the Bump Squad
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 14:30

Hannah Welton

There are so many things to be said...too much to try to compile in one message...The past four years of our life has been a whirlwind. So much traveling, so much performing, so many rehearsals, hundreds and hundreds of songs, hours and hours of stage time with the most incredible band I've ever been a part of in my life, but that's not even the best part of it all. God used Prince in such a mighty way in mine and Joshua's life. When we met him as a newlywed couple (both of us 22 at the time), he was so respectful, reverent, and supportive of our relationship. He loved love. As newlyweds, walking into this HUGE opportunity, we weren't sure at first how he was going to handle us. (Let's face it, we've all heard crazy stories). But that's just it. Those stories are just stories. The very first thing he said to us after meeting was "I can't separate you two." That was confirmation for Joshua and I that the journey we were about to embark on was divine appointment. After that meeting it was full speed ahead. 3RDEYEGIRL started, relationships were built, and memories were made. Prince quickly became more than just "the artist" to us. He wasn't our "boss." In fact, he didn't like it when people called him that. He was our GREAT friend. Our mentor. Our confidant. Our brother. And even became somewhat like a protective, father figure over us. So many conversations were had about God, life and love, about the future and raising kids together, about how to make a lasting impact that MEANS something and unite humanity in the way God intended us to be from the very beginning. Sure, the music was great. But it wasn't everything. It was only a very, VERY small side of who this man was. Joshua and I are so blessed to have been as close to him as we were the past 4 years and all the music and touring in the world could never compare to the time spent with our brother. Though a physical presence has been lost in the natural, his spirit lives on through all the lives he touched. We celebrate the incredible life that he lived, the irreplaceable mark he made, and the millions of lives changed for the better because he was here for 57 short years. Thank you Prince...for being all that you are. Thank you for loving my husband and I as your own, and for making sure we knew just how much you loved us. Thank you for believing in us, thank you for pouring into Joshua and sharing all that you did with him. Your friendship will be cherished forever. We will make sure baby girl knows just how amazing her Uncle Prince was to us, and countless others, and how excited you were for her precious life. From the bottom of my heart...Thank you. Your legacy lives on...
Return Of the Bump Squad
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 14:31

vraiment touchant son hommage, on sent vraiment que si on fait partie de son entourage direct, c'était un mec vraiment généreux de sa personne en plus d'être un génie
Greghost
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 15:01

Gregory looks just like a ghost...
Greghost
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 15:04

Ida

Thursday the earth made a hiccup and left us all a little bit poorer.

I dont know how to begin to describe the magnitude of this loss and I still have a hard time grasping what has happened.
It has been some very difficult days -for me and I know for so many people with me.
An icon a legend and a genius without compare is now gone.
A man who loved, lived and WAS music.
But also a deeply caring man with a tremendously big heart and generosity for the people around him and a great concern for the injustice on this earth.

A beautiful soul and a man who wanted to make the world a better place -who gathered people of all ethnicities and nationalities with his message of love.
It has been such an honor and privilige to have been close to this greatness and I will forever cherish the beautiful moments we shared.
I have lost a dear friend, a Mentor, a big brother, ping pong buddy, a teacher, a laughing partner and caretaker. And my number one musical influence and inspiration ever!
And we all have lost the personification of music and love -and a special frequency is now missing here on earth.

Prince, I love you and will miss you deeply and with me millions of people around this planet.
You changed my life and made my biggest dream come true and I will always cary you with me in my heart.
You may not be with us physically any more but your beautiful spirit and your music will always be here with us
and continue to shine on and outlive us all.
I am so thankful to have had you in my life and I will move on in honor of your genius legacy.
With my deepest love -always
Ida

I want to thank everybody for their sweet and heart felt messages.
It means a lot to feel the love you all had for him.
Love 4oneanother
Greghost
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 15:06

hot marne 1
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 15:19

Sauf erreur de ma part, quel silence, tout de même, de la part de l'autre great minnesotan, Bob Dylan...
Greghost
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 15:22

Liv Warfield :

My heart is aching!! Ur light will forever shine super nova.

https://twitter.com/livwarfield
aboulabisk
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 15:28

hot marne 1 a écrit :Sauf erreur de ma part, quel silence, tout de même, de la part de l'autre great minnesotan, Bob Dylan...
Moi j'ai jamais aimé Bob Dylan , je trouve qu'il est surestimé de toute façon.
Bruce Springsteen pareil.
PrinceFrance
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 15:30

Le trip Springsteen est un eu special, sa grande periode ce sont les annees 70s, pas Born in the USA, mais c'est un autre sujet...
topaz
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 15:41

Jill Jones sur FB:
https://www.facebook.com/JillJonesUniverse
Love is love.
And when you have held it in your heart and it's lived in your soul, there is no explanation that can make it understandable or make it feel right when you lose someone who moved through you and you through them.
We are living in a time where the gurus and great leaders who have fulfilled their mission on this planet are transitioning and leaving us. We must remember that we are all connected and the greater glory and purpose of it all is completing its cycle.
As sad as it seems, it's a glorious time to be alive, to witness this, because God is letting us know that he is near. One would be a fool not to examine what is going on spiritually in the world when people (leaders in their field and craft and talent) who have completed their mission; their departure changes us as much as their presence did.
We are all a part of this.
I will always love him deeply. And I will see him in the next life.
JJ
Marlowe
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 17:48

Un florilège des hommages en vidéo dans cet article de Télérama :

http://www.telerama.fr/musique/de-bruce ... 141535.php
missjay23
Modérateur
Modérateur
fan depuis : 2008

26 avril 2016, 17:51

Belles anecdotes de Tavis Smiley

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peop ... /83381318/
Tavis Smiley: The Prince I knew

"Hello, Tavis?"

"Who's calling?" I asked the voice on the other end of the phone.

"It's Prince."

"Prince who?" I asked.

"It's Prince, the artist," he said.

Click.

I hung up.

Prank call, and it's way too early to be playing phone games with me on a Saturday morning.

A couple minutes later the phone rang again. Repeat story, I hang up again. To his credit, he was persistent.

Three times we went through this, until he said, "Hold up, brother, don't hang up. Could you please call me back at this hotel number and ask for me under this name."

Now, I'm getting scared. I could not have...! Could I? No way! Who hangs up up on PRINCE??? Three times!!!

So, quite naturally, I took down the number, called the hotel, and, yes, I had indeed hung up on Prince Rogers Nelson.
Prince framed this silhouette portrait with Smiley

Prince framed this silhouette portrait with Smiley and gave it to him as a gift. (Photo: Tavis Smiley Media/J. Van Evers)

I felt like a complete fool. Times 10.

Turns out, after the hotel operator connected me, I apologized profusely. Prince invited me to lunch. Said he just wanted to talk.

What was supposed to be a one-hour lunch turned into a four-hour conversation. About what? Everything.

Little did I know that although I was the talk show host, Prince was actually interviewing me! He'd decided that he was ready to talk on a live TV show, and I was his choice. Later I realized that he wanted to spend time getting to know me, to decide whether I was worthy of the kind of conversation in which he was ready to engage. A frank talk about his music, the word "slave" we'd seen on his face, artists rights, his world view, and then some.

After a few more chats to get better acquainted, I guess I passed the test, because one day he called and asked if I'd have him as a guest on my talk show.

Would I have him? Ha! I couldn't wait to tell my TV bosses that I had booked Prince! What was funny is that, for a while, they didn't believe me as much as I didn't accept that it was Prince on the phone line. Until, he showed up on set.

That's how my almost 20-year friendship with Prince began. My experiences with him over the years are too many to share here, but here are five short stories that I hope illustrate why I didn't just respect his immense artistic gift but reveled in his humanity as well.

1. His generosity.
I never liked to ask Prince for anything; that's probably why we stayed friends for so long. I just enjoyed his company. Mostly our talks. In person, on the phone, across America, around the world. I will never forget the night we sat on the rooftop of his hotel in Switzerland, after he'd slayed the Montreux Jazz Festival. Michael Jackson had recently passed, and Prince would talk for hours that night about his own mortality and what the loss of Michael Jackson really meant for him. But when my youth foundation was celebrating its 10th year, I asked him to headline an anniversary fundraiser. He consented, and then played an intimate performance at Club Nokia in Los Angeles that still ranks as my all-time favorite show, even though I've seen him countless times around the globe. He invited my guests and friends on stage to sing with him. That evening his Royal Badness made everybody feel like royalty. About 3 a.m. he called me at home to ask what we'd raised, so I told him. The next day, a six-figure check showed up in our foundation account to match every dollar we'd raised. My man. Many times I know that he quietly wrote big checks. When I was raising money over the radio for the forgotten victims of 9/11, again, he sent me a whopper of a check. But he'd never let me tell. Well, now, it can be told.

2. His spirituality.
To say that Prince lived a life in search of deeper spiritual truths is the mother of all understatements. One night at Paisley Park we were upstairs in the Knowledge Room where he studied his Jehovah's Witness readings. He was trying hard to convert me that night, knowing full well my Pentecostal roots. But that brother was putting it on me! As a JW newbie though, he'd gone as far as he could go in our spiritual tête-à-tête. But then, he stepped out of the room to call for backup, for reinforcement. Thirty minutes later (musician) Larry Graham walks in, and Prince starts strutting around the room like, "Uh huh! Uh huh! What you gon' say NOW!" I laughed out loud, and Prince, Larry and I talked into the wee hours of the morning about our respective pathways to deeper spiritual truths. Afterwards, we went downstairs for a jam session where I got to play drums. What a night, the spiritual and the secular were conjoined!

3. His curiosity.
For a dozen years I hosted an annual forum called State of the Black Union. Broadcast live on C-SPAN, we would feature the best and brightest minds in Black America, trying to wrestle intellectually with our unique challenges, and offer solutions to make Black America better. Like most iconic artists, Prince was not mildly but wildly curious. He'd sit at home and watch these live sessions all day every year. And each year, I awaited the phone call that I knew was forthcoming when the sessions concluded. He'd taken copious notes and wanted me to continue the conversation over at his house. He wanted in. And, he wanted me to bring certain panelists over to the house with me for a sort of academic after party. I'd always oblige, and everybody from Cornel West to Dick Gregory would sit around his table dissecting the political, economic, social and cultural issues confronting the black community in particular, the nation and the world. I've never met a more curious mind.
https://twitter.com/tavissmiley/status/ ... 7828653056
Chatting backstage in Las Vegas, and, other than his friendship, my most treasured gift from him. #Prince

The angel on my shoulder starts coaching
anhonestman
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1988

26 avril 2016, 17:55

Prince Memorial's

:pleur4:
Paris, what time is it?
It's time to get funky!!
pololofo
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 18:00

Hommage du Ciel: il neige en ce moment a Paris!
mersav
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 18:05

Pour Une mec que certains pensait avide d'argent il semble que de nombreux temoignages montre au contraire un homme genereux à l'extrème mais dans la plus grande discretion.
xpectation2000
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 18:48

Tamar bouleversante

http://bcove.me/j5wiqoy9
lovesymbol23
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 19:03

pololofo a écrit :Hommage du Ciel: il neige en ce moment a Paris!
A Londres et aussi à Liege...
L'Art De Susciter La Controverse... Jon Ewing
2gether
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 19:44

Vraiment excellent cet hommage de -M- :siffle:
Marlowe
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 22:24

Une longue interview d'Alan Leeds, dans Rolling Stones, qui revient sur la décennie passée avec Prince :
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... 26?page=11
topaz
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 22:39

Lisa Barber qui avait gagné le concours organisé par MTV pour Under The Cherry Moon
http://www.people.com/article/prince-da ... ng-contest
Modifié en dernier par topaz le 26 avril 2016, 23:00, modifié 1 fois.
Franswa
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 22:42

Grand
anhonestman
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 22:48

Paris, what time is it?
It's time to get funky!!
Jamie Starr
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 22:54

Ils veulent faire des shows ensemble.
Modifié en dernier par Jamie Starr le 26 avril 2016, 23:17, modifié 1 fois.
jarvis man

26 avril 2016, 23:02

Je ne crois pas que ce soit une bonne idée, ça va tomber à plat cette histoire
walleum
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 23:07

Nobody broke your heart, you broke your own because you can't finish what you start
maxfri
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 23:12

Je sais pas si elle a été mise ici mais j'aime bien cette anecdote.
Prince savait jouer au ping pong. Pffff moi qui fut un ancien pro de Tennis de Table, j'aurais pu lui faire un bon relanceur :/

Modifié en dernier par maxfri le 26 avril 2016, 23:26, modifié 1 fois.
SweetieD
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 23:16

jarvis man a écrit :Je ne crois pas que ce soit une bonne idée, ça va tomber à plat cette histoire
A mon avis s'il se confirme ce projet ce n'est pas dans le but qu'il dure. c'est plutôt quelquechose de spontané, de réactionnel suite à sa disparition, c'est l'instinct de survie quelquepart peut importe quel envergure cela aura, ils en ont besoin je pense (Nous aussi j'ai envie de dire..)
And We"ll Try 2 Imagine What Silence Looks Like
Osojane
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 23:19

Souvenirs de Jimmy Fallon, très drôles :)

maxfri
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 23:21

Osojane a écrit :Souvenirs de Jimmy Fallon, très drôles :)
je viens de la mettre a l'instant ^^
Osojane
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 23:28

maxfri a écrit :
Osojane a écrit :Souvenirs de Jimmy Fallon, très drôles :)
je viens de la mettre a l'instant ^^
Je ne vois pas de vidéo dans votre post... Aurais-je un problème d'affichage ?
F.M.
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 23:40

Le tribute de Bruce Springsteen en téléchargement gratuit :
http://assets.nugs.edgesuite.net/free/b ... e_Rain.mp3
bastien
Official Member
Official Member

26 avril 2016, 23:55

Tribute from Elton John avec la petite anecdote
http://youtu.be/MILaaHIo-4M
pourquoi? Parce que lui même donne la définition "creating a new music is like meeting a new friend, with that in mind I try 2 create another thing that u've never heard before"
alain fournier
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1982

27 avril 2016, 00:01

bastien a écrit :Tribute from Elton John avec la petite anecdote
http://youtu.be/MILaaHIo-4M
ça fout les boules grave...
jesuisfandeprince
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1987

27 avril 2016, 01:16

j'vais plus venir ici , tous ses hommages c'est pire que tout , ça me renvoie en pleine face l'importance de :symbol: ... 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8|
Bono: “Je n'ai pas rencontré Mozart, je n'ai jamais rencontré Duke Ellington ou Charlie Parker, je n'ai jamais rencontré Elvis. Mais j'ai rencontré Prince”.
calhounsquare
Modérateur
Modérateur
fan depuis : 1980

27 avril 2016, 01:18

Calhoun Square : récits, analyses, infos
Ma boutique sur Discogs
ttora
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 01:19

Interview de John Blackwell à la radio à regarder sans faute, ça redonne le sourire dans cette période si difficile.

http://m.theboneonline.com/videos/news/ ... ll/vDqh5W/
Modifié en dernier par ttora le 27 avril 2016, 10:41, modifié 1 fois.
niko67
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 01:21

calhounsquare a écrit :
anhonestman a écrit :The Revolution:

https://www.facebook.com/officialbrownm ... 885456579/
Je pense que ça mérite un sujet spécial...
On est d'accord
Purple Man 1992
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 2011

27 avril 2016, 01:23

Voilà qui pourrait mettre un peu de baume au cœur à certains. Moi, malgré les circonstances, en les voyant je n'ai pu m’empêcher de sourire !
xpectation2000
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 02:02

ttora a écrit :Interview de John Blackwell à la radio à regarder sans faute, sans redonné le sourire dans cette période si difficile.

http://m.theboneonline.com/videos/news/ ... ll/vDqh5W/

Merci :amen:
fcoglio
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 02:07

fcoglio
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 02:08

Jamie Starr
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 07:11

Gwen et Alan Leeds à propos de Purple Rain
http://waxpoetics.com/features/behind-t ... volution2/
Mr. Happy
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : Depuis tout petit... 199?

27 avril 2016, 10:35

Là, je leur dis merci du fond du coeur.
Depuis jeudi je n'avais pas réussi à réaliser que Prince était parti. J'ai pleuré un peu jeudi soir en entendant les nouvelles mais les jours suivant tout ça paraissait irréel. J'avais l'impression de retenir mes émotions au fond de moi et je ne savais pas pourquoi, ce qui me contrariait. Mais ça, oh, m'a bien fait réaliser - l'importance qu'il avait pour moi, pour tellement de gens ; la beauté de sa musique, de son âme. J'ai pleuré à gros sanglots, mais putain ce que ça m'a fait du bien. Je me sens soulagé.
Ça c'est un vrai hommage, un vrai tribute. Pas juste une cover.
Mon coeur est un peu plus léger aujourd'hui grâce à eux. Merci
"Thank God it's Friday", mon blog musical hebdomadaire ! Un post chaque vendredi ! Prince et +... : TGIFtheplaylist.wordpress.com
xpectation2000
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 12:03

Le témoignage de Blackwell est à voir et revoir
edraffe
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 12:11

tous ces hommages sont très émouvant et montrent à quel point il était respecté dans le monde musical
topaz
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 13:12

D'Angelo m'a tué.
Super Violette
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 14:20

Return Of the Bump Squad a écrit :vraiment touchant son hommage, on sent vraiment que si on fait partie de son entourage direct, c'était un mec vraiment généreux de sa personne en plus d'être un génie
:pleur4: :super:

Prince était quelqu'un de grand, dans quasi tout les domaines... il avait une grandeur d'âme.
Rainbow children, it's time 2 rise!
jesuisfandeprince
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1987

27 avril 2016, 14:49

Ça a peut être déjà été posté ...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x468ya ... -unis_news
Bono: “Je n'ai pas rencontré Mozart, je n'ai jamais rencontré Duke Ellington ou Charlie Parker, je n'ai jamais rencontré Elvis. Mais j'ai rencontré Prince”.
xpectation2000
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 15:53

jimmy-jam

Il parle du vault à la fin très intéressant :perplex:

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/months-b ... vault.html
FunkyDancer
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 15:56

Toujours rien sur la page officielle de Miles Davis, les gens qui s'en occupent ne sont-ils pas au courant de l'affection particulière qu'il portait à notre Prince ?
Applehead
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 2011/2012

27 avril 2016, 20:40

Je savais pas trop où ceci mais ça me tenait à cœur... here I am..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1gu_NJsxFg
PrinceFrance
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 20:44

Applehead a écrit :Je savais pas trop où ceci mais ça me tenait à cœur... here I am..
Tres sympa ce Starfish & coffee. :amen:
Si le show complet existe, je veux bien.
Applehead
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 2011/2012

27 avril 2016, 20:55

PrinceFrance a écrit :
Applehead a écrit :Je savais pas trop où ceci mais ça me tenait à cœur... here I am..
Tres sympa ce Starfish & coffee. :amen:
Si le show complet existe, je veux bien.
C'est super gentil, merci! ça a été très difficile de la faire juste après les nouvelles mais je me sentais obligé.. Mais encore merci.
Marlowe
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 21:41

Superbe hommage de Lenny Kravitz dans Rolling Stones :

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... d-20160427
Greghost
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 22:18

J'ai encore craqué avec cette hommage de D'Angelo...
Norss
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 2005

27 avril 2016, 22:25

La reprise par D'Angelo est magnifique, très bel hommage.
:symbol:
Greghost
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 22:36

Marlowe a écrit :Superbe hommage de Lenny Kravitz dans Rolling Stones :

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... d-20160427
Merci Lenny. :merci:
dita08
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 2009

27 avril 2016, 22:56

Hommages de ses 2 anciennes managers :

Kiran :

Tonight I sit in a hotel in Chanhassen. There is the most beautiful full moon outside and I am less than a mile from Paisley Park. I have so many memories in this hotel starting from 2008. I keep expecting the phone of the hotel to ring and Prince say 'Hi!". As he would 20 times day... A lot happened today. A lot of emotions happened today and I am so grateful that all the amazing people that Prince bought together have been there for one another. I am struggling with grief and I cant do this without them...Morris Hayes Crystal Zehetner Julia Ramadan Damaris Lewis Danielle Treco Kim Worsoe Tresha Williams.
I can feel Prince all around. Prince had a way of communicating telepathically. Those that have ever been close to Prince will get this. And we felt it today.
I was his manager for 5 years to 2014, but he was the boss :)
At times he was also like my mentor, brother, teacher, advisor, husband, client, employee, employer, friend... all in one.
There were months that we spent most of our time together.
His work ethic was like nothing I have ever experienced and he taught me to be strong, to always question and to think differently to others. He believed in me when I didn't and pushed me to my absolute limits. He once told me... "I've pushed every button... and you didn't break... I've been testing you". He knew me well and I understood him.
He was one of the funniest people eva! I loved his laugh, his expressions and how animated he was.
I could keep writing for hours for now I want to say... Thank you Prince. Thank you for being such a blessing in my life! I lived out my dreams with you. Thank you for the music, the opportunities, the laughter, the drama, the lessons, the punishments, the love, the affection, the time.
I'll love you, always.

Julia :

This heartbreak is indescribable.
Prince.
You were all that contrasts in pure harmony.
Thank you for teaching me that my power is limitless. That boundaries aren't real.
You held a mirror to me and showed me a Queen. You unlocked a strength I didn't know. A depth I didn't know. A capacity for love I didn't know. Through years with you, I found the woman that you saw in me from day one.
You threw me in the deep end daily, and beamed with pride when I stayed afloat.
You schooled me in almost everything, but never condescendingly. Your standards and expectations were as high as the heavens, and all who knew you are greater for it. You always pushed me and always celebrated me on the other side. For every tear there was a hug.
You taught me never to settle. Never to take no for an answer. Your work ethic was awe-inspiring. You never got comfortable. You were constantly evolving, excelling, improving and perfecting. Mediocrity didn't exist in your world.
You generously shared all that you knew with those around you. I live every day through the lessons I learned with you.
You were my mentor but also my baby. I'd fearlessly stand up to any Goliath to protect you. For you taught me I was David.
We laughed SO much. Sometimes at your expense. Sometimes at mine. You didn't take yourself too seriously and I loved that about you. I think you did too.
We made the seemingly impossible real. Spent some nights (read: mornings) dancing, and others sitting in the kitchen talking about God. You made me omelets that I didn't ask for. I made you take your vitamins.

We taught each other the ways of our hearts and found a space between that was ours. I long to go back there, but I know you are free. We are free.
You're taking care of me even now, through the amazing family you brought me.
My heart is in a million pieces, but I can rejoice in my grief knowing that you are Home.
Thank you. I love you.
L is 4 lust
O is 4 obsession
V is 4 the vast way u envelop my soul
cooloxis
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 23:08

Merci D angelo .. A été toujours un très grand fan de Prince. Ca s'entend d'ailleurs dans ses albums. Des musts pour moi et je conseille à ceux qui ne connaissent pas d'aller jeter une oreille à ce titre par exemple et tout l'album qui va avec .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_WzjiTzZBA ..
pikto
Official Member
Official Member

27 avril 2016, 23:58

Bonjour à tous,

Nouveau parmi vous et toujours un peu sous le choc, voici un magnifique hommage de D'angelo sur 'sometimes it's snow in april' :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... uzBHhPEWpE

Enjoy!
alain fournier
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 01:02

j'aime bien cette version cet hommage

soundpurple
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 01:15

Je poste le lien vers le magnifique hommage de M sur un air de sometimes .....
Juste magnifique je trouve , un bon extracteur de larme..

Écouter Matthieu Chedid - Soudain il neige en Avril par -M- Matthieu Chedid #np sur #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/m-matthieu-chedi ... e-en-avril
marquiseatomique
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 12:54

Pour les anglophones, une heure et quelque de discussion et d'hommage de Kevin Smith.
A la fois drôle et touchant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW5oQigsZbw
philouze
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 13:14

soundpurple a écrit :Je poste le lien vers le magnifique hommage de M sur un air de sometimes .....
Juste magnifique je trouve , un bon extracteur de larme..

Écouter Matthieu Chedid - Soudain il neige en Avril par -M- Matthieu Chedid #np sur #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/m-matthieu-chedi ... e-en-avril
CLASSIEUX.
xpectation2000
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 13:52

doublenico
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 14:08

Lenny Kravitz partage ses souvenirs à Paisley Park
http://n.mynews.ly/!IB.DxcvH
berny
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 14:44

D'Angelo… :amen: magnifique, en larmes…

Et moi en train de pleurer au boulot…… je prétexte une poussière dans l'oeil……
Matthieu
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1984/85

28 avril 2016, 14:58

berny a écrit :D'Angelo… :amen: magnifique, en larmes…

Pareil. Pas mal de poussière au bureau en ce moment.
Et c'est pire chez moi.

A moins que ce ne soit les prémices du rhume des foins.
:triste1:
berny
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 15:20

Matthieu a écrit :
berny a écrit :D'Angelo… :amen: magnifique, en larmes…

Pareil. Pas mal de poussière au bureau en ce moment.
Et c'est pire chez moi.

A moins que ce ne soit les prémices du rhume des foins.
:triste1:

Oui, celle du rhume des foins, je me la garde pour la prochaine crise de larmes…
topaz
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 21:23

Jay & Bob sont tristes aussi
Marlowe
Official Member
Official Member

28 avril 2016, 22:29

Christine & The Queens, pas du tout ma tasse de thé, mais petit hommage sympa hier soir à la BBC chez Jools Holland :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxM3W5uaVok
bastien
Official Member
Official Member

29 avril 2016, 02:41

Petite interview de Jimmy Jam "Everything that drove him was the music"...
et bien entendu, la légende du vault à la fin...
https://youtu.be/5iozb_8DanQ
pourquoi? Parce que lui même donne la définition "creating a new music is like meeting a new friend, with that in mind I try 2 create another thing that u've never heard before"
Jamie Starr
Official Member
Official Member

29 avril 2016, 06:53

Long témoignage d'André Cymone dans Billboard :
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... emembrance
bobdylan41
Official Member
Official Member

29 avril 2016, 11:23

Pas vraiment un hommage, mais je trouvais que ça avait sa place.
canigoo
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1986

29 avril 2016, 16:27

Clin d'oeil des Pet Shop Boys
http://www.petshopboys.co.uk/pettexts/6952
Hand in hand we'll do and die, listening to the band that made us cry...
jojo 94
Official Member
Official Member

29 avril 2016, 17:42

Ca aurait pu se faire!!!!! très sympa ce petit montage. :super:
cherylin71
Official Member
Official Member

29 avril 2016, 18:43

Hommage fait par Chevrolet. je trouve cela très sympa.

http://www.lemonde.fr/m-voiture/article ... 97789.html
ronnie talks to francia
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1995

29 avril 2016, 20:29

Petit dialogue de sourds entre prince et pink
Evoqué sur fond d'hommage amer

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/pink-pri ... 09baefd54f
More candy 4 u
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : le film purple rain

29 avril 2016, 20:40

sur rolling stone.com,cest Lenny Kravitz qui s'y colle ,pour parler de son ami
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... 427?page=2
" The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar". Jimi Hendrix
jojo 94
Official Member
Official Member

29 avril 2016, 20:57

Merci à toi ++++pour cet article très enrichissant.
oli
Official Member
Official Member

29 avril 2016, 21:31

Musselman
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1985

29 avril 2016, 21:40

Hommage à notre ami via un mix qui semble prometteur et que je vais m'empresser d'écouter.
Ça va passer en live sur l'excellente Radio Meuh (en ligne) à 21h ce jour soit dans moins d'une demi-heure.
Check: http://www.radiomeuh.com/welove-s3e7/
bastien
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 01:47

Lenny kravitz il y a une semaine vidéo d'une interview à la radio
Belle parole sur Prince. En revanche pour L hospitalisation d'urgence d il y a 15 jours, les deux semblent savoir ou supposer la meme chose...
https://youtu.be/qE7THXV2G_c

Sinon ,Chris Martin a reprise rasberry berger avec des enfants https://youtu.be/MRdHowRiu_w
LadyBeGood
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 05:10

une anecdote sympa concernant MJ et Prince racontée par Will.I.Am durant le show d'Ellen Degeneres, pas aussi drôle que celle sur le ping pong racontée par Jimmy Fallon, mais elle est quand même sympa :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=795ilavW0L8
LadyBeGood
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 05:21

bastien a écrit :Lenny kravitz il y a une semaine vidéo d'une interview à la radio
Belle parole sur Prince. En revanche pour L hospitalisation d'urgence d il y a 15 jours, les deux semblent savoir ou supposer la meme chose...
J'ai peut être mal compris mais Lenny Kravitz semble même dire qu'il a une idée de quoi il est mort mais qu'il ne peut pas le dire ( 6'02).
Marlowe
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 09:46

J'ai toujours rêvé de savoir comment s'était monté et organisé l'hommage à George Harrisson (Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame de 2004), avec le fameux solo de Prince sur "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"...

Le New York Times a sorti hier un article sur les coulisses du show, la génèse, la répétition... bref, sur toute l'opération, acec en plus les témoignage de plusieurs musiciens dont Tom Petty et Steve Ferrone.

Plein d'anecdotes sympas, et c'est ici :
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/arts/ ... .html?_r=0
Greghost
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 10:46

C'est bien ca. Il dit qu'il a une petite idée mais qu'il ne peut en parler.

Ce qui va dans le sens d'un processus qui a débouché sur sa mort et non le truc accidentel.
Norss
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 16:55

La video a peut-être déjà été postée ici - Voici l'hommage de Muse, reprise de Sign o' the times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZOrIHeEN3s
Norss
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 16:58

Ils l'ont mis hier sur YT mais je vois que l'enregistrement date de 2012 en fait...
alain fournier
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 17:10

Je trouve le texte de Jesse Johnson sur sa page facebook émouvant :

"It's causes my great pains deep in my soul every time I think of this...he was all alone when he died. That just kills me, hurts deep in my soul...Jesse"
Greghost
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 20:31

bastien a écrit :Lenny kravitz il y a une semaine vidéo d'une interview à la radio

Sinon ,Chris Martin a reprise rasberry berger avec des enfants https://youtu.be/MRdHowRiu_w
Regardez le bras droit de Lenny... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alain fournier
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 20:38

Greghost a écrit :

Regardez le bras droit de Lenny... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
c'est nouveau où il l'avait déjà ?
Greghost
Official Member
Official Member

30 avril 2016, 20:40

Je ne sais pas.

Sur son Instagram on voit le tatouage. Ca fait plus d'un an. Mais ne le voit pas bien. Ce n'est peut être pas :symbol:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Stop the Press : Les dernières infos Princières »