Passez le nouvel an avec Prince ! [update]

Répondre
lasvegas3121
Official Member
Official Member

27 décembre 2009, 18:24

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 968516.ece
...The singer Prince is to perform for them for a fee said to be £500,000...
...According to an informed source, the beach will be converted into a giant stage for Prince and two other performers...
Caribbean resort island of Saint Barthélemy

http://www.lasvegassun.co...d-mayweat/

Music superstar Prince and boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. were just two of the surprise New Year’s Eve party guests for the incredible Black Eyed Peas and 50 Cent parties at LAX in the Luxor and Pure in Caesars Palace, respectively.

“Now that’s a real starry way to start a new decade. It doesn’t get much better than that when Prince makes one of his very rare appearances in Las Vegas,” one of my spies there told me early this morning.

The excitement began when The Black Eyed Peas stopped by Company Kitchen and Pub House at the Luxor for dinner before heading to LAX to ring in 2010.

Here’s our spywitness’s wrap-up:

Fergie was dressed in a silver beaded mini-dress by Jenny Packham and shoes and clutch by Christian Louboutin. She walked hand-in-hand with hubby actor Josh Duhamel dressed in a white shirt, skinny tie and black leather jacket. Once inside LAX, Fergie and Josh stayed close, hugging and cuddling. The rest of the Peas headed to the DJ booth to watch Apl.De.Ap spin.

Just before midnight, The Black Eyed Peas took to the platform above the DJ booth to sing their big hits and crowd favorites, including “Boom Boom Pow.” Fergie and Josh kissed before she headed onstage, and at midnight, Will.I.Am led the countdown to 2010.

As the countdown began, Josh rushed to the platform and just after midnight smooched his “Fergalicious” wife. After midnight, The Black Eyed Peas toasted the crowd with Cristal while singing their party anthem “I Gotta Feeling.”

During the performance, Fergie yelled, “Make some noise, Las Vegas!” Josh watched from the VIP area while she sang, and after the performance, Will.I.Am took over the DJ booth to spin.

Early this morning, Prince joined The Black Eyed Peas in the VIP area, chatting with Fergie and Josh in a private booth table. Later, Will.I.Am also joined the group, grabbing the seat next to Prince.
Modifié en dernier par lasvegas3121 le 02 janvier 2010, 12:13, modifié 1 fois.
vivelafrance
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1982

27 décembre 2009, 20:04

:roll: les boules, pourquoi je suis pas allée passer les fêtes à St Barh moi :?:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
U kinda a cute, U wanna take a bath?
Bob l'éponge
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 94

27 décembre 2009, 22:45

Et c'est Abramovitch qui organise la soirée...
Dire que je suis allé chez lui coiffer sa femme et qu'à ce moment là je ne savais même qui ils étaient (je connaissais vaguement son nom mais je ne l'ai su qu'après)...
calhounsquare
Modérateur
Modérateur
fan depuis : 1980

28 décembre 2009, 12:19

Bob l'éponge a écrit :Et c'est Abramovitch qui organise la soirée...
Dire que je suis allé chez lui coiffer sa femme et qu'à ce moment là je ne savais même qui ils étaient (je connaissais vaguement son nom mais je ne l'ai su qu'après)...
En effet, encore la Russian Connection :)

(Prince avait donné un concert unique à Moscou pour l'anniversaire d'un milliardaire Russe)
Calhoun Square : récits, analyses, infos
Ma boutique sur Discogs
ronnie talks to francia
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1995

28 décembre 2009, 13:20

vivelafrance a écrit ::roll: les boules, pourquoi je suis pas allée passer les fêtes à St Barh moi :?:
t'aurais payé les 730 € ? :)

apparemment L'IMPROVISATION TOUR continue ,pourvu que ça se calme à son retour sur ce sol !

sinon à quoi ça ressemble une setlist pour Milliardaire? des tonnes de covers je parie! au passage si quelqu'un a celle du concert de Moscou je veux bien y jeter un œil.
anastasia
Official Member
Official Member

29 décembre 2009, 01:17

Moi
Official Member
Official Member
fan depuis : 1993

29 décembre 2009, 12:50

Prince Roger Nelson profitera de l'occasion pour présenter son nouveau single instrumental intitulé "Bling Bling" qui incorpore un sample de l'intro de "Money" de Pink Floyd.
Mieux vaut régner en enfer qu'être esclave au paradis-John Milton
npg2000
Official Member
Official Member

29 décembre 2009, 17:00

que Prince se fasse payer pour faire un concert ne me choque pas du tout, c'est son job. Il se ferait payer (comme MJ avec Audigier) pour assister à un anniversaire là je trouverai ça nul, même si globalement je m'en tape ! :)
lasvegas3121
Official Member
Official Member

02 janvier 2010, 12:13

http://www.lasvegassun.co...d-mayweat/

Music superstar Prince and boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. were just two of the surprise New Year’s Eve party guests for the incredible Black Eyed Peas and 50 Cent parties at LAX in the Luxor and Pure in Caesars Palace, respectively.

“Now that’s a real starry way to start a new decade. It doesn’t get much better than that when Prince makes one of his very rare appearances in Las Vegas,” one of my spies there told me early this morning.

The excitement began when The Black Eyed Peas stopped by Company Kitchen and Pub House at the Luxor for dinner before heading to LAX to ring in 2010.

Here’s our spywitness’s wrap-up:

Fergie was dressed in a silver beaded mini-dress by Jenny Packham and shoes and clutch by Christian Louboutin. She walked hand-in-hand with hubby actor Josh Duhamel dressed in a white shirt, skinny tie and black leather jacket. Once inside LAX, Fergie and Josh stayed close, hugging and cuddling. The rest of the Peas headed to the DJ booth to watch Apl.De.Ap spin.

Just before midnight, The Black Eyed Peas took to the platform above the DJ booth to sing their big hits and crowd favorites, including “Boom Boom Pow.” Fergie and Josh kissed before she headed onstage, and at midnight, Will.I.Am led the countdown to 2010.

As the countdown began, Josh rushed to the platform and just after midnight smooched his “Fergalicious” wife. After midnight, The Black Eyed Peas toasted the crowd with Cristal while singing their party anthem “I Gotta Feeling.”

During the performance, Fergie yelled, “Make some noise, Las Vegas!” Josh watched from the VIP area while she sang, and after the performance, Will.I.Am took over the DJ booth to spin.

Early this morning, Prince joined The Black Eyed Peas in the VIP area, chatting with Fergie and Josh in a private booth table. Later, Will.I.Am also joined the group, grabbing the seat next to Prince.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Archives des News [2002-2012] »